I require the following to prepare for the consultation:
- Place of birth
The more accurate the birth time, the more able astrology is to make accurate predictions. Astrology needs to build a case for something – so for example if we see an indication once – it is a possibility, twice – it is a probability and three times we can be more certain that something is important now and into the future.
What can astrology reveal about you?
- Your life’s purpose
- The nature of your emotional and mental world
- What drives you?
- What do you value?
- How do you embrace responsibilities?
- What brings you joy?
Astrology deals with everyday matters and gives an understanding of how you engage with the world.
- Your career and personal goals
- Your relationship with your spouse/s and business partner/s
- Your financial situation and your relationship with money including those resources shared with spouse or business partner
- Your relationship with your parents and siblings
- Children in your life
- Your sporting ability and creative talents
- Your education – school and post school education
- Travel opportunities
- Your spiritual life
- Your friendships
- Your daily work and sense of duty and service
- The nature of your health and well-being
Looking into the future – the year ahead
It is very useful for someone in a difficult situation to get an understanding of the dynamics at play and the time frame applicable. Most clients find themselves at a crossroads in life. Change is never easy and most of us are uncomfortable at the notion of change. But timing is all important and knowing this is very empowering.
I provide a written summary post the consultation – cost R900 or $150
Consultations can be done in person or on What’s App, Skype or FaceTime.